Jamaica Health Tips Online
1. Acceptance of Terms
Jamaica Health Tips Online provides this website resource to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by, and to comply with.
2. Description of Service
This website currently provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line information, including, articles, links to internet websites.(collectively the "Service"). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service will be subject to this TOS. The Service is provided "AS-IS." Jamaica Health Tips Online assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings, if any. The ''TOS'' is as follows
The term 'Jamaica Health Tips Online' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Jamaica.
4. User Conduct
All information, data, text, graphics, messages or other materials (collectively "Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated the Content. This means that you, and not Jamaica Health Tips Online, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit to or via the Service. Jamaica Health Tips Online does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Jamaica Health Tips Online be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service. You agree to NOT use the Service to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through the Service;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
Jamaica Health Tips Online does not pre-screen Content placed on this website by users. Jamaica Health Tips Online and their designees have the right, but not the obligation, in their sole discretion to remove, for any reason, any Content that is available on the Service. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the Content. You may not rely on any Content created by Jamaica Health Tips Online or submitted to this website.
Jamaica Health Tips Online may preserve Content and may also disclose Content, its source and any information related to Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that the preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Jamaica Health Tips Online, this website, its users and the public.
5. Special Admonitions for Internal Use
You will comply with all local laws and rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. You will comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
6. Public Content Posted to this Website
For purposes of this TOS, "publicly accessible areas of the Service" are those accessible by the general public. With respect to Content you post for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of this website, you grant Jamaica Health Tips Online the perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
You will indemnify and hold Jamaica Health Tips Online, and their partners, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of this TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
8. No Resale of Service
You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service or use of the Service without the express written consent of Jamaica Health Tips Online.
9. General Practices Concerning Storage & Use
Jamaica Health Tips Online may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that discussion board postings or other suggested Content will be retained by the Service, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. Jamaica Health Tips Online is not responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. Jamaica Health Tips Online reserves the right to change information and its general practices and limits at any time, in sole discretion, with or without notice.
10. Modifications to Service
Jamaica Health Tips Online reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Jamaica Health Tips Online will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Jamaica Health Tips Online, in its sole discretion, may terminate your use of the Service and remove and discard any Content placed on the website by you within the Service, for any reason, if Jamaica Health Tips Online believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this TOS. Jamaica Health Tips Online may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. Any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice. Jamaica Health Tips Online may bar any further access to the Service. Jamaica Health Tips Online will not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
12. Dealings with Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the advertiser. Jamaica Health Tips Online will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service. . Links
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because Jamaica Health Tips Online has no control over such sites and resources, Jamaica Health Tips Online is not responsible for the availability of any external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Jamaica Health Tips Online shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Jamaica Health Tips Online shall not be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright or trademark compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in websites listed in this website listings or search results, or that otherwise provided to Jamaica Health Tips Online by third parties.
13. Jamaica Health Tips Online Rights
The Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Jamaica Health Tips Online or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part. Jamaica Health Tips Online does not grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software to use the Service through a web browser on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You will not modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You will not access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by KEYTLaw for use in accessing the Service. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE ANY SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR PROGRAM TO DOWNLOAD ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE FOR OFF-LINE DISPLAY.
14. General Information
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and Jamaica Health Tips Online and governs your use of the Service. This TOS supercedes any prior agreements between you and Jamaica Health Tips Online. This TOS and the relationship between you and Jamaica Health Tips Online shall be governed by the laws of Jamaica without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Jamaica Health Tips Online agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the island of Jamaica. The failure of Jamaica Health Tips Online to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this TOS shall not constitute a waiver of the right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this TOS remain in full force and effect. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you allege arising out of or related to use of the Service or this TOS must be filed within one year after the claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.